- Download and install Password Recovery Bundle on another computer with Internet access. Launch the program and click the Windows Password button, and you'll get the interface as follow.
- Place a blank CD in the CD-ROM drive of the computer, then click the Refresh button and select the device you just plug in. Click the Start Burn button to begin the burning process. A bootable password reset disk will be ready in a few minutes.
- Now go back to your Asus PC, and insert the Windows password reset disk you just made.
- Turn on the computer. When the Asus splash screen is displayed, a boot menu prompt may be displayed for a few seconds near the bottom of the screen, indicating that a key (F2 or Del, for example) can be pressed to enter into BIOS Setup.
- After entering into BIOS, select CD/DVD as the first boot device. If your computer comes with UEFI BIOS, you also need to Set Windows 8 PC to Boot with Legacy BIOS Mode Instead of UEFI Mode.
- Once booting from the CD, it begins loading the Windows PE OS and you'll reach the main window of PCUnlocker program in minutes.
- Choose the administrator account and click the Reset Password button. This will unlock and reset lost Asus password instantly.
- Click the Restart button to reboot your Asus computer, you'll be able to login to Windows 8 administrator account with a blank password.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Unlock Windows 8 ASUS Laptop If Forgot the Admin Password?
Forgot the admin password on your Windows 8 Asus laptop and don't have a reset disk? If you've lost your Windows 8 password, you won't be able to log in. Here's how to unlock Windows 8 Asus laptop password with a CD.